Well it's the second week of January I guess I better get going on my new year's resolutions.
1-Stop talking about people behind their back. Sure it's fun and it is nice to vent about stuff but mostly it's destructive and I feel guilty afterward.
2-Eat better. My plan is to eat low carb for a few months and then switch to healthy low carbish that's more sustainable. I have tons of energy and feel great when I eat low carb but it's just not realistic long term.
3-Start a blog and keep it up. I have been thinking about it for a long time and several people have been bugging me lately. I had one a long long time ago when they were first coming out but it only lasted a few months. This one is going to be great.
4-Stick to a schedule for the things I have to do. Laundry on Mondays etc.
5-Grocery shop. This kind of fits in with #2. It's so hard to plan the meal, shop for the meal and fix the meal on the same day. If I grocery shopped more often I would have a stocked kitchen and when we opened the fridge there wouldn't be tumble weeds and wolves howling in the distance. There would be options, vegetable even!
Okay so far so good with this whole blog thing. My initial goal is 4 times a week. I should have enough to say to keep that going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment